Below you can find a list of the most frequently asked questions:
- What is Pageflip XYZ all about?
Pageflip XYZ is a website where you can store PDF's as flipbooks online for easy sharing.
- How much does it cost to convert a PDF into a flipbook?
Pageflip XYZ is a FREE service, you can upload up to 10 PDF files a day.
- Do i need to register to upload a PDF?
Yes, in order to upload a PDF file you need an account.
- What is the maximum file a PDF can have?
PDF files can be no bigger than 100 Mb. A well optimized 100 Mb PDF file can contain 100 to 200 pages depending on how much images it will contain. If your PDF isn't under 100 Mb you can try to optimize it using apps like Adobe Acrobat or use online services like https://www.ilovepdf.com/compress_pdf
- Who can see my Flipbooks?
If you create a public upload, your flipbook will show up for everybody. You can also create unlisted flipbooks, these items will be invisible for others unless you share your flipbook link. If you are a member of Pageflip XYZ you can also create private flipbooks. These items can only be viewed by you when you are logged in and are therefore password protected. Search engines will only index public flipbooks.
- Why is my publication deleted?
There are multiple reasons a publication can be deleted:
- The publication contains nudity, profanity, propaganda, racist,... content
- There are copyright issues
- The publication was reported
- Why is my account suspended?
If we receive multiple reports or if you are abusing the Pageflip XYZ service you account can get suspended.
If that happens all publications in your account will be suspended also.